Scrambled 'Thought'

These are all about my- well, 'SCRAMBLED' thoughts I tried to collect during my life time. My experience, the advices I got or I give, and quotes that I'd like to share.

Sat 14/10/17
I'd like to write a paper in arabic,
But sometimes to begin is just quiet trivial.
While instead of drown in waiting and hesitation- why don't we just 'For God's sake' JUST DO IT. Just ignore the rules for trial phase cause mistakes are reall good at teaching dude. Amirite Mr.Bahriawan?
.
.
I still remember one day he explained me about 'The Power of Kepepet' when a man successfully crossed by the river full crocs when nobody could do such thing- only because he was badly wanted to relieve himself for a defecation. Just like that, and he did. It always inspire me, just be tha type of person-, but definitely not for every circumstances. But Sir,
That truly inspires us and still does
Grazié Millé
A million thanks
Mr. Bahriawan Syihab

Wed 11/10/17
I used to ask why should we take a rest and sleep at night. Philosopher even stated that asking 'why' isn't the wisest way to acquire a knowledge compared to the word of 'How'- but I can always ask the exact same question I usually ask using the word of 'Why' by using 'How can' or 'How to explain'.
...
So, I tried to have a reverse experiment, by not to sleep at night. And "Duh...". It turns out I sleep during the morning. Ok, I can conclude. It's over I know what it takes. For Glorious God's sake, by that means will cost my morning glory time. I will never-ever complain.
"You need to sleep at night, so you don't need to fall down at noon".

Mon 9/10/17
My teacher said, "In every gifts, there will be a pair of jealous eyes."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Al-Aziziyyah Islamic Boarding School of West Lombok.

A Slur in Disguise

No more #KidsJamanNow